The Military Outreach Center, located on each campus, assists reservists, National Guard and active duty servicemembers, veterans and their dependents with the support and services they need to reach their academic goals. Each center employs a staff of advocates, all of whom are military veterans, prepared to serve those who have served.
The Military Outreach Center supports military-connected students through the development and implementation of outreach programs and services focused on meeting their unique needs. By consistently promoting and collaborating with community-based veteran and military-affiliated organizations, the MOC fosters partnerships that benefit student veterans academically and professionally.
Our services help:
- Connect students to campus experts in the areas of admissions, advising, financial aid, personal counseling services, disability services, testing services and career services
- Provide referrals for campus and community resources
- Offer support and highlight campus activities designed to ease the soldier-to-student transition
- Promote camaraderie among military students through organized student-veteran and military associations
- Create a military-inclusive atmosphere across the university